BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 2.0 Layouts »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

We have new signing!

Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez has signed promising Denmark Under-18 international Nikola Saric.

The 17-year-old former Herfolge player, who was born in Sarajevo, Bosnia, was recently on trial with Heerenveen.

Left-footed Saric, who has signed a three-year deal, can play on the left or right wing or as a central striker.

He told Herfolge's official website: "Of course, I want to join Liverpool FC.

"I will get to train with the big names over there and develop in the reserves. It is a tremendous chance for me and I am very happy.

"Since I feel the time is right and that I am mature enough for a new challenge, we have been waiting for the right club to come with an offer."

(source: www.premierleague.com)

0 comments: